Fotodiox 55mm Filter Thread Lens, Macro Reverse Ring Camera Mount Adapter – My opinion
Its been a really long time since I wrote on my blog. Actually wanted to write something useful for myself and everyone. This is about my new purchase- a macro reverse ring adapter. I always wish there is always a review written about every camera. Most of the users prefer Nikon or Canon these days and there are humpty reviews available for its accessories. Mine is a Sony a230. I really find it difficult to get accessories because of its own limitation. So research is a must.
When I first learn about the reverse macro lens adapter, I wanted to try it immediately. As usual I have to do my research study before buying a reverse macro ring and purchased the Fotodix 55mm Macro reverse ring adapter. All the procedure, do and donts when using a reverse ring adapter is given clearly in this link below
Few things that has to be kept into consideration.
- The camera settings should always in manual mode.
- Please remove the filters and then reverse the lens.
- Make sure to clean the lens after every use and the lens is maintained very carefully.
- With flash on is always good but on a really sunny day, I guess without flash too works well.
Few things I learnt while using this adapter
- In a day light, the details are much clearly focused.
- The depth of field is interestly stupendous. The details are awesome and I can’t wait for spring flowers.
For pics please visit my Macro album.
Overall, its worth the try
Now picture comparison:
The first two pictures are with reverse ring and the third picture is without a reverse ring (with a 4X Macro lens).
Among the first two pictures
Pic 1 is without flash
Pic 2 is with flash